Audit & Assurance Services
With decades of auditing experience across various industries – our tailored auditing service is not just about complying. It’s about adding value!
This constructive, risk-based approach to auditing doesn’t just conform to strict international audit standards and legislative requirements – it comes with a high level of Partner and senior personnel involvement.
That’s quality auditing from quality professionals. And that’s a lot of value for your business!
Our areas of expertise cover the following disciplines:
- Statutory External Audits
- Internal Audit Services
- Risk Management and Economy & Efficiency Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures, Engagements and Reviews
- Trust Account Audits (including legal practitioner Trust Account Audits)
- Australian Financial Services Licence Compliance Audits
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Audits
Whether you need to maintain your member and officeholder registers, keep abreast of your Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) database updates, or simply need to meet all your ASIC lodgement requirements – we have the right people and processes to get it done.
Taxation Compliance & Consulting Services
With service and advice that goes beyond your typical compliance services – we’ll minimise the burden of your complex taxation requirements.
Covering all tax entities including individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, and self-managed superannuation funds – our cost-effective consulting services comply with both Federal and State taxation requirements and include:
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Business establishment & structures
- Preparation and Lodgement of Tax Returns
- Preparation and Lodgement of Business Activity Statements – including advice on GST compliance matters
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund administration, compliance and Tax Returns
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance
- Payroll Tax compliance
Financial Accounting & Transaction Advisory Services
We understand that the ever-changing landscape of Accounting Standards can make life very difficult when it comes to your financial reporting, compliance and any other complex transaction bound by legislative and regulatory requirements.
That’s why our professional and qualified team is on hand to give you the tools and advice you need to meet your specific compliance obligations – removing the risk, and the stress out of the process.
Our wide-ranging areas of expertise and consultation include:
- Preparation of General Purpose and Special Purpose Financial Statement in full conformance with all applicable accounting standards (including for SA Local Government and their subsidiaries and SA Treasury Financial Statements)
- Development and Presentation of Long Term Financial Plan models tailored specifically for the use by Management and/or Board level
- Financial Reporting Disclosures – interpretation and enhancement of presentation of disclosures and financial reports prepared
- Analysis and Reporting on application of available asset valuation and asset depreciation methods available under Accounting Standards
- Tailored accounting services for your needs
- Strategic Financial Modelling – business case modelling and strategic organisational restructure reviews